On May 11 I will be presenting Azure SQL Data Warehouse: Performance Tuning an MPP System at the Microsoft MTC in Malvern, PA.
This is an entire day of analytics and Big Data running on Azure.
My session will cover advanced tuning and performance tips for ASQLDW. Even if you are new to the product, by learning how to tune the system you’ll have a better understanding of the architecture and use cases suitable for the leading MPP in Azure.
Thanks for reading. If you found this interesting please subscribe to my blog.
- I'm Speaking at 'Philadelphia Azure DataFest: Advanced Analytics and Big Data Conference' on May 11
- So you are starting a blockchain project...
- Cloud Vendor Lock-in
- Case Study: Scaling Your Data Scientist
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse: Problems, Performance, Things You Need to Understand
- PerformanceCollector is now available for SQL Azure
- GitLab on Microsoft Azure
performance azure presentations